Delicious Mock & Cocktail Recipes from Liquid Culture!
Find your Fave Cocktail Recipe with Liquid Culture
Whatever the season, cocktails are always in style.
And even when you're pregnant, there are tons of low/no-alcohol recipes you can make and enjoy at home!
This Valentine's Day we teamed up with Monica Carbonell of Toronto-based Liquid Culture, a community that Monica created to help people have more fun and confidence making drink recipes in the comfort of their own home.
A regular host on CTV's The Social, Monica shares some of her favourite spring cocktails with us below.
Yuzu Pink Lemonade Spritz (Alcohol-free)
A delicious Alcohol-free spritz that includes Yuzu Lemonade, Verjus and Pink Grapefruit.
- 2oz Yuzu Lemonade
- 2oz Verjus
- 1oz Pink Grapefruit Soda
- 1 Lemon Wheel
- 1 sprig mint *optional
- In a wine glass, fill with ice and lemon wheel
- Top with lemonade, Verjus and soda - stir
- Garnish with optional mint sprig
Tequila Blanco Primavera
A refreshing Lemon & Basil Tequila cocktail that you'll love for spring and summer patio sipping.
- 1.25oz Tromba Tequila Blanco
- 0.5oz Limoncello
- 0.5oz Fresh squeezed lemon
- 0.25oz simple syrup
- 1oz San Pellegrino lemon sparkling water
- 3 basil leaves
- Salt for rim
- Salt the rim of your rock glass
- In a shaker, add your basil leaves, Tequila,
- limoncello, fresh lemon juice and simple syrup and give it a good shake.
- Top with lemon sparkling water.
Share with your friends & check out many more recipes from Liquid Culture on her Blog!